Author(s): John Hughes
Publisher: Macmillan Education
Size: 55.9 Mb
Format: PDF + MP3
Language: British English
Telephone English trains students to use the telephone confidently and effectively in the course of their work. Speaking naturally and with confidence on the telephone is one of the hardest hurdles to overcome when learning a foreign language.
The book gives invaluable input and advice on training students to use the telephone confidently and effectively in the course of their work.
KEY FEATURES :
• Equips Business English students with the skills necessary for making a successful phone call
• The Student's Book contains an Audio CD so all the exercises can be used for self study as well as in class
• Useful phrase bank - a quick and practical reference to support students in their phone calls
• Part of the Macmillan Business Skills Series - other titles include Email English, Presentations in English and Networking in English
• Review lesson at the end of each section