There is a time for everything, and that includes capitalizing words. If you want to know just when the funding is expected to write, to read the steps below. Once you know the rules, remember. Getting them right will make a lasting impression. Get the bad as well.
1) Start each sentence with a capital letter, including penalties inside the quotes. Examples: The meeting will take place the next week.What she said, "Never call me in the morning."
2) Use capital letters when a title includes a proper name or number. Examples: Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Pope Paul.
3) Capitalize the first word and every word of importance in titles. Example: The Miracle Worker
4) Capitalize titles of people like Senator Dean Skelos, and capitalize a major title without a name. Example: Vice President
5) Use a capital letter as the first day of the week and the months and holidays. Examples: Sunday, March and Easter
6) Use capital letters in the names of historical events, historical statues, monuments and historical documents. Examples: The Boston Tea Party, The Liberty Bell, the Washington Monument, the U.S. Constitution.
7) Use capital letters in names that are geographic in nature, such as the Mediterranean Sea when writing the names of construction as the Tower of Pisa.
8) A capital letter should be the first letter of the name of a government agency. The names of institutions, company names, and names of the organizations must be well capitalized. Examples: John Hopkins Medical Institution, Air Force, Canon USA, Organization for Security in Europe
9) When a noun is part of a name such as Calhoun High School; it must be capitalized capitalized. Apply in the case of a correct name and the words that come from this name. Examples: Texas and Texas
10) Use capital letters to name the religions, gods, and tongues. Examples: Hindu and Buddha
11) Use capital letters in the names of department. Example: Department of Public Affairs
12) When Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa is used instead of a name, the first letter is capitalized. Aunt and uncle are also capitalized when following name.