1 Find the nearest center of the IELTS test and confirm the dates to find two options that suit you best. Note the registration deadline for each test date. (You can also see the cost of the test center in your local currency IELTS Search Worldwide.)
2. Check with your institute or Global System for recognition, whether you need to sit academic or general training test.
3. You can print the application form or IELTS test center ask for your copy. Read the information for applicants, terms and conditions complete the form and sign it. Please make sure you have a valid mailing address and use the same name as the passport.
4. Arrange of two passport size photos in less than six months, and sign the back of each. Take a photocopy of your current passport - it must be valid and not expired.
5. If you want your results to be automatically sent to the university or institution, to include the correct details in the section on the application form of IELTS.
6. Get your application in the IELTS test center with their money. If you send it by mail, please consult your center method of payment.
After registration, test center will confirm the IELTS test date, time and place. Please note speaking test may be up to 7 days before or after the test.
On the day of the test must bring the same passport or national identity card that you entered in the application form.